Return of unopened/unused goods (wrong delivery, wrong order, etc.)
Handling of Transport damage
Quick help in case of transport damage and missing quantities in the package.
→ Leave the goods and the shipping box unchanged in any case.
→ Do not use the goods under any circumstances.
→ Report the damage immediately, i.e. within 24 hours.
The shipping box must be kept until complete clarification!
Obviously damaged/re-taped packaging must be noted on the delivery papers when the consignment is accepted and countersigned by the driver.
If the driver refuses to note the damage, it is best to refuse acceptance.
If one or more items are missing or wrong in the package, please contact us by e-mail at : email@example.com
Advantages of a direct processing through the manufacturer:
- shorter processing time
- prompt repair/replacement
- direct and faster communication with the manufacturer
For the following product groups, direct processing via the manufacturer is required
- Brother consumables (ink, toner, etc.)
- Gaming chairs (Akracing / DX-Racer etc.)
**** Important information regarding Brother Ink Cartridges ****
We would like to inform you that there may currently be longer delays on the transport routes. As a result, the ink cartridges from our warehouse have a minimum shelf life of at least 3 months instead of the recommended minimum shelf life of 12 months. We would therefore kindly ask you to refrain from returning these ink cartridges.
RMA processing via Siewert & Kau
- Request an RMA number via our online form.
- The number of items per RMA is limited to 30.
- Error information “defective” or “no function” are not sufficient as error description and can therefore not be accepted.
- Receipt of an RMA number entitles the customer to return the goods, but does not constitute approval of free processing under warranty. Such a decision can only be made after inspection of the goods or the defect.
- Before sending goods to us, make sure that you have a back-up from data stored on the product and that you have removed any personal, confidential or proprietary information. We are not responsible for permanent loss, damage, misuse, recovery or restoration of data. We do not back up data. This also applies in the event that you can no longer access your data due to a defect.
- The return of the defective goods must be carriage paid. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of goods sent freight collect.
- Please make sure that the goods are sent in safely packed and padded. We are not liable for damage in transit or loss of the goods in transit to us.
- Please return the items including the hardware components (e.g. desktop complete, all cables included, etc.) to us.
- The original packaging, driver CDs and manuals do not have to be included. Please send in mainboards and graphic cards without accessories, but with CPU cover.
- Damage caused by leaking ink cartridges is not covered by the RMA.
- Please print out the RMA confirmation and enclose it to the package. (Please also check your spam folder if necessary)
- Only one RMA number per package.
- Please note on the package, clearly visible, the RMA number assigned to you.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept packages without an RMA number.
- The return of the goods should be sent to:
Siewert & Kau Service GmbH
- The return period is 14 days from receipt of the RMA number. Complaints that reach us after the deadline will be returned unprocessed and subject to a charge. (15.00€ plus VAT)
- Upon receipt of your goods, we will inspect them for damage and ensure that your return has arrived in the condition and to the extent that you indicated in our online form.
- If there are any discrepancies, we will contact you by email.
- In case of damage or problems not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, the following charges may apply
- Calculation of an inspection fee
- Preparation of a cost estimate
- Preparation of an invoice (replacement, repair, additional charge, etc.)
These costs are to be paid by you and will not be covered by us.
Shipping to countries outside the EU
All duties and costs in the receiving country are to be paid by the recipient.
The average processing time is 7 – 10 working days. Items sent to us will be forwarded to the respective manufacturers, this may result in a longer processing time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail:
Office hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note that a repair/replacement does not extend the legal warranty/guarantee.